Aspire Performance Coaching offers bespoke Cycle/Sports Coaching, Personal Training/Fitness Instruction, Exercise Referral Instruction and Pre/Postnatal Exercise.
Packages are individually tailored to meet personal performance goals.
- Bespoke monthly Cycle Coaching
- 1:1 or Group Cycle Coaching Sessions
- Fitness /Threshold Testing
- 1:1 or training partner sessions
- Fitness Programming
- Nutrition Advice
Exercise Referral Instruction:
- 1:1 sessions - perfect for when your GP has advised you to start exercising
Group Fitness Classes:
- Ladies Group Fitness Class - Thursday 6.10pm
- Mountain Bike Fitness Class - Thursday 7.30pm
- Trail Runners Fitness Class - Thursday 8.45pm
Classes are run in blocks, get in touch to book your place.
Other services include:
- Mountain Bike Leading
- Basic Bike Maintenance
**GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE**
Amanda founded Aspire Performance Coaching in April 2017 and is committed to offering a bespoke service for each client.
Amanda is a competitive cyclist and is the current Scottish National XC Vet 40 Champion, as well as 2018 Scottish National Vet 40 Road Race Champion and the 2018 Scottish National BAR Champion.
As a busy mum of 2, Amanda understands time constraints, and has the ability to work around a tight schedule to get the most out of each individual client. Amanda is committed to learning to enhance the service that Aspire Performance Coaching can offer to each client.